Soak It In
With a combined shoreline spanning 120 miles plus shopping, outdoor adventures and scenic attractions, Maui is truly unlike anywhere else on earth.
Book your Hawaiian Trip
Rates Starting at $219*
Maui is a study in duality. While the island is Hawaii’s commercial and financial hub, it also has world-renowned vistas and beaches that have been repeatedly voted the best in the world by a variety of publications and travel surveys.
The island’s unique topography of hills and valleys lends itself to diverse climatic conditions, and people come to Maui from all over the world to whale watch since the endangered Humpbacks spend their winters in the sheltered ʻAuʻau Channel here.
With a combined shoreline spanning 120 miles, as well as a collection of activities, shopping, golf and scenic attractions, Maui is truly unlike anywhere else on earth.
Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Address: 3850 Wailea Alanui, Wailea, Hawaii 96753 USA
Occupying 40 meticulously landscaped acres on Maui’s beautiful Wailea Beach, the award-winning Grand Wailea is a haven for guests of all ages. Enjoy relaxation at our Spa Grande, complimentary guided tours at our art gallery, sumptuous fine dining, a game of golf or tennis, or even our own Wailea Canyon Activity Pool – featuring waterslides, a lazy river and the world’s only water elevator.
- Six restaurants and lounges
- Nearly 20 shops, boutiques and services
- Wailea Seaside Wedding Chapel
- Nine resort pools including an activity pool with waterslides, rapids, a rope swing and more
- Camp Grande children’s program
- Wailea Tennis Club, featuring 11 courts
- Challenge Court Spa Grande for racquetball, squash, basketball, volleyball or handball
- 100,000 square feet of meeting space including the Haleakala Ballroom, the largest resort ballroom on Maui
Ho’olei at Grand Wailea
Address: 146 Hoolei Circle Wailea, Maui, Hawaii 96753 USA
Planning an extended stay in Maui? Spend it in the luxurious Villas of Ho’olei at Grand Wailea. These private vacation rentals are fully furnished and meticulously appointed for long family vacations, weddings or large party celebrations. Located adjacent to the world-class Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, each of these two-story villas is a private world of luxury boasting finely appointed interiors, modern kitchens, private elevators, attached garages and exclusive services.
- One, two or three-bedroom options provide the space and freedom of a private residence
- Dedicated concierge
- State-of-the-art fitness facility, saunas, locker rooms and showers
- Ocean activities including kayak tours, whale watching, scuba diving, snorkeling and windsurfing
- Exclusive access to the adjacent Grand Wailea Resort, featuring six restaurants, the luxurious Spa Grande, shopping, golf, tennis, the Wailea Canyon Activity Pool for kids, and more