The Gathering Place
Oahu is a vibrant blend of urban and tropical.
The third largest but most populous of the Hawaiian Islands, Oahu – Hawaiian for “gathering place” – is home to the state capital of Honolulu plus Waikiki, Diamond Head State Monument, the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites, and miles of pristine beaches.
This makes Oahu ideal not only for those who love the shopping, dining and nightlife of a bustling metropolis, but also history buffs, visitors seeking a picturesque and serene island escape, and even adventurers (during the winter months, Oahu’s famed North Shore has some of the biggest waves on earth and draws surfers from all over the world).
And beyond the turquoise waters, tropical forests and razor-edged mountains, you'll discover a rich legacy and Oahu’s famously boundless Aloha Spirit.
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach ResortRates from $218
Address: 2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815, USA
Occupying 22 lushly landscaped oceanfront acres on the widest stretch of Oahu’s famous Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is surrounded by tropical gardens, waterfalls and pools. You’ll enjoy easy access to various activities and recreation including snorkeling, surfing and Atlantis submarine excursions – or feel free to just relax around one of our sparkling pools.
- Five pools (including Waikiki's largest Super Pool and longest waterslide)
- 20 restaurants and bars
- 90 shops, boutiques and services
- Exclusive Ali'i Tower featuring concierge and private facilities
- Mandara Spa
- Camp Penguin children's program
- Daily activities ranging from Hula lessons to morning exercise classes
Hilton Waikiki BeachRates from $212
Address: 2500 Kuhio Ave., Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815, USA
Situated on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki, just one block from world-famous Waikiki Beach, the award-winning Hilton Waikiki Beach offers guests an exceptional experience of contemporary comforts and personalized guest service with aloha. The 601 modern guestrooms and suites, with striking ocean and mountain views, are stylishly decorated in fresh, modern tones creating an atmosphere of understated elegance.
- Full service property and no resort fee
- Executive lounge with daily continental breakfast and nightly hors d'oeuvres
- Unobstructed ocean and mountain views
- 17,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space
- Modern American Cuisine at MAC 24/7 Restaurant & Bar, open 24 hours
- Dine in your own time zone with our 24 hour room service
- Situated just one block from Waikiki Beach, near many shops and restaurants
- Convenient access to freeway giving you more time to explore and less time driving
- Altitude @ 37 Exclusive event space offering panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean
- Garden Gazebo providing an intimate location for your ceremony or reception
DoubleTree by Hilton Alana - Waikiki BeachRates from $197
Address: 1956 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815-1897, USA
This fully-renovated Honolulu boutique hotel is just a short stroll from the beach and near all the shopping, dining and nightlife that Waikiki has to offer. Business travelers will also appreciate the DoubleTree by Hilton Alana - Waikiki Beach location at the entrance to Waikiki and close proximity to the Hawaii Convention Center and downtown Honolulu.
- DoubleTree signature chocolate chip cookie upon arrival
- Poolside fitness center and heated outdoor pool with poolside herb garden
- Short walk to the beach, convention center and shopping
- Pacific Ocean and mountain views from a room or suite balcony
- Onsite casual restaurant for breakfast and dinner
- Flexible meeting space and special event venues
Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach WalkRates from $319
Address: 201 Beachwalk Street Honolulu, Hawaii 96815, USA
Consistently ranked by Trip Advisor as one of Honolulu’s best hotels, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk is ideal for family vacations, romantic escapes, social gatherings and group retreats alike. All of our guests enjoy spacious suite accommodations, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, and our nightly Poolside Reception.
- The only all-suite, nationally-branded resort in Hawaii
- Relaxed, sit-down check-in
- Complimentary internet
- Complimentary breakfast and Manager's Reception
- 24-hour Fitness Center and Business Center
Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach
Address: 2330 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815, USA
Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach boasts a central Waikiki location, just two blocks from the ocean and beach. Set across the street from the brand new International Market Place, this Waikiki hotel is convenient to a variety of shops, dining and entertainment, as well as nearby the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Our hotel is 25 minutes away from both Pearl Harbor and Honolulu Airport (HNL).
- Central Waikiki location only two blocks from the beach
- Enjoy affordable rates without a daily resort fee
- Adjacent to the International Market Place, close to shopping, dining and attractions
- Complimentary WiFi, Keurig coffee maker, mini-fridge and microwave in every room
- Full-service restaurant and bar, plus a gourmet grab-and-go
- Spacious fitness center and outdoor heated pool
Hampton Inn & Suites Oahu/KapoleiRates from $174
Address: 91-5431 Kapolei Parkway, Suite 900, Kapolei, Hawaii, 96707, USA
The new Hampton Inn & Suites Oahu/Kapolei, the first Hampton hotel in Hawaii, is situated within the Ka Makana Ali’i shopping center and close to Campbell Industrial Park. More than 150 shops, restaurants and entertainment options are located in the center. Popular attractions nearby include Ko Olina Beach, Pearl Harbor and the University of Hawaii West Oahu. Honolulu International Airport (HNL) is 15 miles away.
- Free Hot Breakfast
- Free Wifi
- Mini-fridge, LCD TV and coffeemaker in each guest room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Business center and 1,100 sq. ft. meeting room for 100 people
- Minutes from Koolina Golf Club, Pearl Harbor and more Oahu attractions
Embassy Suites by Hilton Oahu KapoleiRates from $236 NOW OPEN
Address: 725 Manawai St., Kapolei, Hawaii, 96707, USA
Welcome to Embassy Suites by Hilton Oahu Kapolei. Our contemporary, all-suite hotel offers an excellent central location, close to popular attractions such as Pearl Harbor, Kapolei Golf Course and the Diamond Head Monument Park. Hop on our complimentary shuttle service to fantastic local beaches or browse the nearby shops, dining outlets, theatres and more.
- Close to attractions such as Pearl Harbor and Kaploei Golf Course
- Complimentary shuttle service to local beaches
- Two-room suites with modern amenities and complimentary WiFi, some offer a balcony
- Fitness center and outdoor pool with sundeck and whirlpool
- Delicious American classics at Sprig’s Grille and Manamana Lounge
- Room service and 24-hour convenience store