The Gathering Place
Oahu's nickname fits. Home to Honolulu, Waikiki and countless other attractions, the island welcomes thousands of visitors every year.
Book your Hawaiian Trip
Rates Starting at $169*
The third largest but most populous of the Hawaiian Islands, Oahu – Hawaiian for “gathering place” – is home to the state capital of Honolulu plus Waikiki, Diamond Head State Monument, the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites, and miles of pristine beaches.
This makes Oahu ideal not only for those who love the shopping, dining and nightlife of a bustling metropolis, but also history buffs, visitors seeking a picturesque and serene island escape, and even adventurers (during the winter months, Oahu’s famed North Shore has some of the biggest waves on earth and draws surfers from all over the world).
And beyond the turquoise waters, tropical forests and razor-edged mountains, you'll discover a rich legacy and Oahu’s famously boundless Aloha Spirit.
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach ResortRates from $169*
Address: 2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815, USA
Occupying 22 lushly landscaped oceanfront acres on the widest stretch of Oahu’s famous Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is surrounded by tropical gardens, waterfalls and pools. You’ll enjoy easy access to various activities and recreation including snorkeling, surfing and Atlantis submarine excursions – or feel free to just relax around one of our sparkling pools.
- Five pools (including Waikiki's largest Super Pool and longest waterslide)
- 20 restaurants and bars
- 90 shops, boutiques and services
- Exclusive Ali'i Tower featuring concierge and private facilities
- Mandara Spa
- Camp Penguin children's program
- Daily activities ranging from Hula lessons to morning exercise classes
Hilton Waikiki BeachRates from $188
Address: 2500 Kuhio Ave., Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815, USA
Discover the legendary waters of Waikiki in luxury and comfort at the beautiful Hilton Waikiki Beach hotel. With Leahi (Diamond Head) as a stunning backdrop, you’ll be ideally located in the heart of Waikiki only one block from the sea and also enjoy close proximity to many local attractions.
Whether you choose to relax, explore or simply enjoy an evening of fine dining, there’s something sure to please everyone in Waikiki.
- Convenient proximity to numerous shops and restaurants
- Spacious sundeck including pool bar, whirlpool and heated outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary access to the 24-hour Precor by Hilton fitness center
- Delicious American cuisine at the award-winning MAC Restaurant & Bar, open 24 hours
- 17,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space, wireless internet and business center
DoubleTree by Hilton Alana WaikikiRates from $169*
Address: 1956 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815-1897, USA
This fully-renovated Honolulu boutique hotel is just a short stroll from the beach and near all the shopping, dining and nightlife that Waikiki has to offer. Business travelers will also appreciate the DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki’s location at the entrance to Waikiki and close proximity to the Hawaii Convention Center and downtown Honolulu.
- DoubleTree signature chocolate chip cookie upon arrival
- Poolside fitness center and heated outdoor pool with poolside herb garden
- Short walk to the beach, convention center and shopping
- Pacific Ocean and mountain views from a room or suite balcony
- Onsite casual restaurant for breakfast and dinner
- Flexible meeting space and special event venues
Embassy Suites - Waikiki Beach WalkRates from $289
Address: 201 Beachwalk Street Honolulu, Hawaii 96815, USA
Consistently ranked by Trip Advisor as one of Honolulu’s best hotels, the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is ideal for family vacations, romantic escapes, social gatherings and group retreats alike. All of our guests enjoy spacious suite accommodations, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, and our nightly Poolside Reception.
- The only all-suite, nationally-branded resort in Hawaii
- Relaxed, sit-down check-in
- Complimentary internet
- Complimentary breakfast and Manager's Reception
- 24-hour Fitness Center and Business Center
Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations ClubRates from $286
Address: 2181 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815 USA
Telephone: (808) 462-4000
Unwind inside Hokulani’s luxuriously appointed one-bedroom suites, each featuring complimentary wireless internet and contemporary décor. Nicely equipped kitchens, separate living room areas, and luxurious master baths in each suite will help make you feel right at home. Enjoy classic cocktails poolside at Nalani, Hokulani’s new rooftop deck featuring a plunge pool, lounge and private cabanas.
- 143 one-bedroom suites with nicely-equipped kitchens, dining and living space
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Rooftop lounge and plunge pool
- Located within Waikiki Beach Walk, just one block from Waikiki Beach